Islamic School for Children: Ages 5 to 18
Saturdays 10:00am – 2:00pm Monday thru Thursday – 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Adult Classes for Ladies: Quranic Recitation with Qirat, Tajweed, Meaning & Tafseer, Hadith Study
Wednesdays: 12 – 2:00 pm
- Nikah Services – Islamic marriages are performed and these are certified by the State of Texas. You DO need to go to court and get a marriage license first.
- Shahada Services – Alhamdulillah many people have embraced Islam at Muhammadi Masjid and continue to do so.
- New Muslim Classes – Quran, Hadith, Tafseer, and Islamic Studies
- Sadaqa and Zakat – Muhammadi Masjid collects Zakat and distributes these funds to needy brothers and sisters.
- Funeral Services – Alhamdulillah, we have a place fully equipped to perform body washing and other preparations for burial according to Islamic Shari’ah.
- Janazah Prayer -Funeral Prayer performed here for our dear loved ones.
- Muhammadi Masjid also carries out Dawah by correspondence. Every month we receive many letters requesting copies of the Quran and other literature on Islam (from Inmates & other places). Personal attention is given to each letter and Muhammadi Masjid mails the requested material promptly and free of charge.
- Use of Masjid Facility for functions or classes (ie. weddings, walimahs, aqeeqas, Private Ramadan and Eid Dinners, etc.)
Full Time Quran Hifz For Adults
Fri and Sat. 10am-2pm and Mon. thru Thurs. 8am-2pm